Friday, November 18, 2011

Happiness May Come...

I began writing this and was interrupted. I'm not good at stopping for a long period of time and being able to pick up where I left off, so I'm just going to end this one here. I did not want to throw away what I had already written, so this will be a prelude of what is to come...


So I said that if he did come, it may not be what he thinks it will. I explained that I was very unhappy with the status of our relationship and there was a lot to talk about. He said that he did not care. He just wanted to see me and celebrate my birthday with me. Neither one of us had money, so we couldn't go out and celebrate, but just having him would be good enough for me. So once again, we made plans for him to come visit me for my birthday. I made sure I informed my cousin ahead of time, and after playing 21 questions with her, she agreed he could come. That's when the anxiety and excitement began. I was still very angry and upset with him, but my hope was renewed. He wanted to come and see me, he wanted to try to work things out. I didn't know what exactly got him to make a turn around, but I was grateful for whatever it was.

I started making preparations for him to come. I couldn't get a bed or anything because I didn't have money, so I warned him that we would be sleeping on a pallet on the floor that I made out of about 7 or 8 blankets. I also told him that we would be watching dvd's because there was no cable. There was also the chance that we wouldn't have electricity when he came because the storm knocked ours out for days. He didn't care about any of it. He just wanted to come. I was thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment